Actimove Knee Brace with Composite Polycentric Hinges Black Medium
Actimove Knee Brace with Composite Polycentric Hinges – Guided knee stabilization through polycentric hinges with built-in stops and additional lateral protection.
- Helps to reduce pain through warmth and compression.
- Provides additional protection against lateral impacts during activity thanks to the contoured condyle shells.
- Guided stabilization of the knee with polycentric hinges closely tracking the natural range of motion.
- Protects the knee from hyperextension through the built-in hinge stop.
- Supports patella tracking thanks to the contoured double layer neoprene material.
- Long-lasting wearing comfort due to lightweight, durable composite hinge material and design.
- Comfortable and secure fit thanks to the anatomical, tapered neoprene sleeve design.
- For additional comfort, friction and irritation is reduced thanks to the popliteal opening.
- Stays in place with improved fit thanks to the four durable, adjustable support straps.
- Easy to apply and remove slip-on design.
- Suitable for those sensitive to latex, as this product is not made with natural rubber latex.
- Can be used both on left and right knee.
The product is intended to stabilize the knee. Fields of application include:
- Intermediary support for mild to moderate ligament strains/sprains (ACL/PCL)
- Meniscal injuries
- Medial/lateral ligament instabilities and tears
- Hyperextension or chronic knee instability problems