ProLite® 6″ Low Profile Wrist Splint
Provides stabilization and compression to weak or injured wrists. Ideal for sprains, strains, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and after cast removal. Removable palmar stay and two medial/lateral stays provide maximum support and stabilization, holding the wrist in a neutral position. Black color helps hide soiling. Ideal for latex sensitive people.
- Made of an open cell foam with interlock polyester cover for a cool, breathable alternative to neoprene.
- Material provides comfortable, continuous compression.
- Low contour at the palmar crease allows for full finger dexterity and improved grip strength.
- Breathable spandex insert ensures a proper fit and easy application every time.
- Low profile and shorter 6″ length for less bulk and comfortable all-day wear
Model: 22-470 Right, 22-471 Left
Available in the following sizes:
- Small 5 1/2 – 6 1/2″
- Medium 6 1/2 – 7 1/2″
- Large 7 1/2 – 8 1/2″
- X-Large 8 1/2″ & up
(Measure around center of wrist)
Specify Right or Left.