Pediatric Clavicle Support
The FLA Pediatric Clavicle Support provides effective support and immobilization for distal clavicle fractures in children. The product features padded straps for comfort and has adjustable hook and loop fasteners in the rear. The simple D ring loops in the back make fitting simple and fast. The straps all tee into a felt panel in the back for better support. The FLA Pediatric Clavicle Support maintains a child’s shoulders back in a properly aligned position necessary for proper healing. It’s available in infant, pediatric, and youth sizes to provide an excellent fit.
- Holds shoulders back and limits clavicle movement during treatment of clavicle fractures.
- Felt back panel for greater support.
- Adjustable top straps for an excellent fit.
- Padded straps for comfort.
- Available in three sizes for an exact fit – see sizing chart tab.
Available in the following sizes:
(Measure around chest)